terms & Conditions
1. Please remove all personal belongings, money and other significant items from the vehicle before the detail.
We Remove remaining items and put in plastic bags. I accept that I will get back the items in plastic bags.
• More than 5 minutes item possession removal will result in $40 up charge.
• Due to child safety we will not remove or replace car seats under any circumstances. We ask that our clients remove car seats and booster seats before we arrive. Should the car seat be left in the vehicle we will do our best to clean around the car seat but can’t promise your total satisfaction.
2. We reserve the right to charge each vehicle according to its condition, the type of vehicle and the customer location.
• We reserve the right to amend any price during the detailing should it differ from the original price. And will communicate with you about the adjustment for approval.
• A minimum 10% surcharge will be applied to all jobs that involve excessive pet hair, urine, vomit, blood, feces, or other hazardous materials.
• Pet hair and sand are two of the toughest items to remove from a vehicle with normal vacuuming. The removal of either element is not guaranteed with any of our service offerings. However, on most occasions we are successful at removing visual traces of both elements.
3. We make no promises to being able to remove all stains or odors from vehicles. We aim to please so we will always consult you on what can and cannot be done in regards to your vehicles interior.
• Odors cannot be removed by cleaning alone, vehicle may require ozone treatment and cabin air filter changed.
4. When it comes to windows we try our best, but from time to time and depending on temperatures windows may have a film. Please allow the car to cool and then take a micro fiber towel and wipe the film off, if you see streaks. We do apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
5. We are not responsible for damage due to heavily soiled, stained or damaged interior components, such as dash buttons and steering column buttons and knobs. Such areas may be so caked with dirt, grime, and makeup that cleaning may result in these buttons and knobs losing their markings.
6. If headliner is gently cleaned, there may be remaining stains due to stains sitting in too long. The glue used for headliners will start to release if cleaned more aggressively or with stronger cleaners. Please understand that headliners may not come completely clean due to this reason.
7. We do not use harsh cleaning products on any interior or exterior areas. All of our products are safe and do not chemically damage carpets, leather, vinyl, plastic, painted, clear coated, or chrome surfaces.
8. We are not responsible for baked on brake dust that cannot be completely removed either on the surface or deep within the wheel. Some wheels are beyond cleaning and may need to be repaired or replaced.
9. Bird droppings, bug splatter, sap, and tar will chemically etch into your vehicles paintwork if left for a period of time. This will result in a deep chemical mark on the paintwork that may need additional work to safely remove. In some case the mark cannot be removed completely without comprising the clear coat.
10. We respect your time and personal property and we will be polite and courteous at all times.
• However, we reserve the right to refuse, deny or continue with any service if we deem the customer to be unreasonable.
• We will not tolerate any verbal or physical abuse under any circumstances and will take the relevant actions should any such behaviors be encountered
• For your safety please keep a safe distance, at least 10-15 feet away from our work area to avoid any trip or slip hazards. If you need to speak to us while we are working on your vehicle please make sure to get our attention from a distance. We try to pay attention to our surroundings
Payment: Payment is expected upon completion of work unless other arrangements are agreed to in writing ahead of time.